vendredi 24 août 2012

Things I Love Friday - the Random Edition

Hello Lovelies!

A few random things I like today: a bit of photography, a bit of Japan, some insects of course, and news about my art. Enjoy!

photo, my own. more photos of my vacation in the South of France here.


Speaking of vacation, the wabi sabi blog took one in Sweden, and i love their image of "some weeds in the lake" by Nääs Castle & Crafts.


 It's Friday, it's FFF time!

This week, i'd like to share this diptych I made out of two fave photos. Do check out the original images, they're stunning!




It's Borges' birthday! check out it this beautiful poem. Bittersweet, isn't it?

I also enjoyed this instagram photo of the day:

[ @ ] photooftheday PHOTO OF THE DAY 14 aug 2012 @phantastic420 / judge @luka04

This is beginning to smell of "Back to School" time, my favorite time of the year (no wonder i'm a stationery junkie...).

Sarah has been playing with film underwater, and it's beautiful!

I love insects and botanical charts as art hung on walls! Here's my latest inspiration:


image by weekday carnival, via sfgirlbybay

Also check out my new "Botanicals Charts" board on pinterest.

...Yesterday was a productive day and I started a new series of paintings. They still need to be photographed properly, more about it soon!



Have a swell weekend everyone!

-Naomi of TeaButterfly.

Aucun commentaire: