samedi 12 mai 2012

Beauty Secrets of A French Gal - Summertime

Hello Lovelies!


 this is me sporting my braided paper hat, yes, a hat made of paper! very light-weight and perfect for that light summer luggage. photo (c) Lipson 2012.



I have been taking some rest at the hospital lately and so had time to think and come up with a new idea! how about an e-book? a small pdf that will allow me to share with you my best kept beauty secrets, season after season?

I'm a French gal, so i might know a thing or two about beauty. I love to look at it from an organic, simple and lovely point of view. I'm also close to nature and will organize my beauty tips by season, so you'll find beauty essential tips for summer, fall, winter & spring.

 instagram me with Jackie O style sunglasses. photo, my own. (c) Lipson 2012.


Here's an excerpt of a perfect vanity for a simple, happy and beautiful summer 5i WILL explain more about the products I recommend, why, how-tos etc...).


some of my organic beauty products for summer. photo, my own (c) Lipson 2012.

For summer you'll need in your luggage:



  • 100ml shea butter (I recommend Melvita's karité soft)
  •  
  • mosquito repellent (mix HE citronnelle et HE géranium)
  •  
  • paper hat (see image above) or a beekeeper's folding white canvas hat
  •  
  • sunglasses I like the Jackie O look (img)
  •  
  • sun protection on-the-go Avène
  •  
  • footcare HE palmarosa vetyver
  •  
  • 10ml tea tree essential oil
  •  
  • arnica montana 5cH - homeopathy remedy against pain after a chock or bruise.
  •  
  • after-sun moisture masque hydratant weleda à l'iris 
  •  
  • citrus-scented cologne or have your fave perfume in its summer, lighter version
  •  
  • liquid organic soap that's good for skin, face body and hair (centifoliabio.fr base lavante neutre img
  •  
  • muji's travel kits and accessories.

-Vic from TeaButterfly

Aucun commentaire: