jeudi 17 mai 2012

Kibo Means Hope in Japanese

Hello Lovelies!

 instagram photo of my drawing. (c) Lipson 2012.

Remember the Japanese tsunami of 2011? Fukushima? Well, I have thought about it for a long, long time, and always wanted to offer one of my Japanese-inspired drawings to help raise funds for the relief of Japan and the Japanese people.

I have finally drawn what I find is the right piece for just that purpose. I will sell this black ink drawing for Japan via 'Kibô-Promesse', a French non-profit organization. Kibo means Hope in Japanese, and Promesse is the French for 'Promise'.



If you wish to purchase that drawing directly from me, this is also possible. Just send me an email, and I promise all the price of the drawing will go to the Japanese Red Cross.

Here is the full view of the drawing as well as some details:


Untitled (steaming cup of tea). Mixed media. (c) Lipson 2012.

size: 14.5 X 21 cm

technique: ink drawing on wallpaper, glued on drawing paper

Let me know what you think, and enjoy!

-Vic from TeaButterfly.

1 commentaire:

;) a dit…

Une très belle initiative... et un beau blog :)