samedi 20 août 2011

Back Home Soon (from Paris)!

A small vignette at my home, with white Aalto vase included. photo, my own.

Hello Lovelies!

My vacation in Paris, France was just like any real life event, a bit sad, a bit exciting, with awesome moments and some not much so, some even annoying. Now I'm glad I came and bid my little sister goodbye - she is off to live in South America with husband and kids. Then I strolled about in a glorious weather in the Parisian streets, visited my fair share of museums, ate and drank food from Lebanon, China, Vietnam, Japan and so on! 

I love Paris for its cosmopolitan flair!

I've also been away from any computer device for up to 10 days, and I missed you lovelies, but not the internet or blogging per se. Thinking of it, I really want to use less the computer once at home, and live more fully and simply. Get in shape, too!

Tomorrow, you'll get the full report from my trip to Paris, together with lots of pics! I may have to divide that post in two or three parts, though, as I really did a lot of things around town and took a gazillion pics! ;-)

See you soon for a Sunday Special on Paris,

-Vic from TeaButterfly.




Aucun commentaire: