dimanche 21 avril 2013

My New Home, My New Couch, My New Cat...

Hello Lovelies!

[this is a re-writing of a blogpost I published elsewhere] 

I haven't told you much on this blog about my epic move, back in July 2012, to a new and much better apartment, just a five minutes' walk from my previous one. So i still live in beautiful southern France.

Here is the first picture I took of my new place:

newhome_7985351795_f0c8976afephoto, my own (c) 2012.

I definitely need to take more pictures for my flickr set called "My New home since July 2012". Will keep you posted!

Back in April 2012, I asked my mom to take care of my cat Philo for a few days while i was away and unfortunately, she didn't do it right and my beloved cat disappeared at that time. After over six months of grieving her loss, I adopted a stray cat named Kachimo. When I take more photos of my new couch, you will see more of that adorable creature... Here she is:

kachimo2047Kachimo the cat. instagram photo, my own (c) 2012-2013.

Until then, take care!

-Naomi of TeaButterfly.



Aucun commentaire: