jeudi 21 octobre 2010

Latest TeaButterfly drawings...

Hello Lovelies!

So this time I'm really back home at last and happy to share with you the handmade postcards I drew while staying at the hospital. Here are the goodies:

"Steaming Teapot with Two Dragonflies" - by TeaButterfly - oct. '10

 "Steaming Teapot with Orange-Winged Dragonfly" - by TeaButterfly - oct. '10

I used them both as postcards for friends, so these two won't appear in my Etsy shop (to re-open asap), but I still wanted to share them with you.

During my stay at the hospital, I also drew in different style, did some collages including dried leaves found in the marvelous garden you'll virtually tour with me tomorrow, and got inspired by Hungarian Fauvism, as I mentioned in a previous post... ;-)

So more goodies to come soon!

Vic from TeaButterfly

Aucun commentaire: