lundi 4 octobre 2010

A Little Hello!

Hello Lovelies!


The "asanoha" traditional pattern

I'm writing to you right from the computer-room of the hospital. How neat to let the patients have a couple computers to use daily for free!

The "hospital" is actually set in an old typical house of Provence (near Avignon), and has the most beautiful garden "à la française". I took a gazillion photographs already, but can't show them to you right now. They're safe inside my mobile phone, lol.

Speaking of laughing, I feel pretty well, very rested and not depressed. Fall is such a crisp season, I love it.

Actually, it's my favorite season of all!

Hoping to write here more soon,

Vic from TeaButterfly.

PS: I'm currently obsessed with asanoha (starry net) traditional Japanese pattern. We'll see where it takes me, art-wise!


1 commentaire:

Anonyme a dit…

Bien contente de savoir que tu te portes bien et que tu as acces a internet.
J'ai hate de voir ce que tu vas faire des asanoha...j'ai appris un mot aujourd'hui ;)