mercredi 29 février 2012

You Are A Butterfly

Hello Lovelies!

I really, really love this quote:

image source


You Are A Butterfly, we are all butterflies. Here are the latest I drew today:

 photo, my own. 2012 (c) Lipson.

Let's be grateful that we have a leap year in 2012, and cherish that special day!

-Vic from TeaButterfly.


1 commentaire:

Alquemyst a dit…

Hi!

I really like your blog and i really like your art!

It's different and beautiful.

I'm following your blog now.

Congratulations for everything that is in this space.

Sorry if i wrote something wrong or that doesn't make scence, but i don't speak english very well and i don't speak french, sorry for that.

This is my page on the internet:

http://fooldragonfly.blogspot.com/

I don't know if you will understand something, because i'm brazilian, so i speak portuguese.

Congratulations again, you are very talented.

Au revoir! ^^