Google+ Followers

jeudi 23 février 2012

An Exciting Life

Hello Lovelies,

Drawing by David Hockney. Source.


Artist David Hockney says in a great interview:

"I think I’m greedy, but I’m not greedy for money – I think that can be a burden – I’m greedy for an exciting life. I want it to be exciting all the time, and I get it, actually. On the other hand, I can find excitement, I admit, in raindrops falling on a puddle and a lot of people wouldn’t. I intend to have it exciting until the day I fall over."

If you intend to have an exciting life, too, you might as well try this.

Enjoy!

-Vic from TeaButterfly.


1 commentaire:

Preeti a dit…

Documentary - "Greedy for Life" explores when you're busy living, age is just a number. Meet two women who embrace life after 80 with enthusiasm and wonder: Lavada Campbell is a minister and hairdresser, Shirley Windward is a poet and amateur sculptor. Both are inspiring models for aging well, despite the challenges. Two of the women, Lavada and Shirley, exhibit a particular spirit and hunger for life. It tells their stories and how their attitudes have helped them through the challenges and triumphs of life into old age.

To watch please visit - http://www.cultureunplugged.com/play/2360